||18 ft 8 in (5.69 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
America’s best-selling fiberglass bass boat and the official boat of Major League Fishing®, The NITRO® Z18 is a champion from bow to stern. New for 2019, we’ve tweaked the design with an angled flush bow graph panel, more leg room under driver console and integrated net stow behind seats.
It’s is based on our revolutionary NVT™ hull with Rapid Planing System™, giving you a smooth, soft and dry ride along with a brisk holeshot and precise handling when turning and at the top end. The interior of the Z18 is laid out to provide the ultimate in fishability, with Z-Core seating system with Force Flex suspension for the most comfortable ride possible.
- Length:18' 8"
- Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 550 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1700 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3200 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 24' 1"
- Storage length: 21' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- Extended leg room under console
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo flush-mounted fishfinder
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- NEW angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) Humminbird® Helix™ 12 graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 31M-AGM cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- NEW designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable compression latches
- Aft 30-gal. (114 L) Guardian™ aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center TACOMA
7905 S. Hosmer St.
Tacoma, WA 98408